Saturday, April 5, 2008


Today I got in a fight with my landlord. Literally. I have scrapes on both arms to prove it, from struggling with him against a wall (I guess you'd call it). This is the short version. The long version I've told too many times today.

Though there gets to a point of carrying heavy things where you muscles and body just fucking rebel.. I like to think of myself as a tough girl, but my body hurts from fighting with a dude two and a half times my size and moving bricks all day. At least I'll sleep well.

Long story short, he's a fucking dick. And I got my things, and I pressed charges. Fuck you.

Cris, on the other hand, is not a dick... in fact, she's quite the opposite. especially, I feel, in this photo, where she looks quite kick-ass.. if you ask me.

No comments: