Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sometimes I honestly think people want me to fail. But not people I know, just people I don't know. What makes a stranger decide upon looking at a photo or seeing you, make them want to be nice or mean? It makes me wonder if I really come off as that much of a bitch. Cause I really don't mean to.

Lately I've been told that I'm average looking, or implied, or treated thus. I mean, I've been noticing it. Not that I ever thought that I wasn't, I just have never been told. It's painful for me to love modeling so so much and in the back of my mind know that I don't have that extra something to make me a Real Model. I like to believe that if I really wanted to, I could get an agency and do it. But when it comes down to it, even though I love fashion, I don't love it that much. I keep telling myself to stop worrying about it, to just keep working with people who I love their person and their work.


Besides. Photographer first.

1 comment:

Mockingbird Girl said...

I don't know you...I only know of you through JMG's photographs and what you choose to reveal in your blog. And based on that, I don't want you to fail. I want you to suceed. Astonishingly so. Brillantly, like the most beautiful night sky.