Friday, January 11, 2008

Slow Day

Slow days are always the worst. When thoughts that you dont' care to dwell on rise up. Like :

-Where are my friends I used to have?
-Where am I going to go when I go home and have to move my stuff out?
-How will I get a job without a phone?
-Where are my fucking friends?

Yeah I guess that's about it. The concept to me, of just dropping people you've been close with, is completely foreign. But I shouldn't complain, because I'm getting new friends. But I liked the old ones, too. Sigh.

I try to keep just thinkign about the good stuff, though. This semester at school should be really good. Settling back down into a healthy routine. Working on my "self". Going through my apartment and trashing the things I don't need. I'm looking forward to that.

Move forward. Stop looking back.

No comments: