Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Arright, So


I've been scanning negatives for fucking EVER.
But I'm happy with some of the stuff I've got.
Particularly obsessed with the half frame, but I think that has more to do with the fact that it was a new toy to play with than anything else. I mean, don't get me wrong, Jessalyn is beautiful and wonderful. ;) And woot-woot, there's ANOTHER roll from said James' Half Frame.. YAY.


And my Professor wont let me scan 120 film cause I'm sick and he doesn't want to be near me or have me touching the scanner? He doesn't want to get sick ("we" all make fun of him for it..) but commoooon I gots stuff to scan!!

Bah, I'm exhausted and still need to pack some stuff up in my apartment.. I just don't have the will to do it.

I think I'm better than I was yesterday, though. But don't quote me on it.


I'm craving a caramel latte.

No comments: