Sunday, February 17, 2008

Plug-ins and Polaroids



Wonderful Stacy and James!!
Beautiful, both of them.. inside and definitely outside.



I feel awful proud of myself for figuring out how to get my scanner to work not only on my laptop but in photoshop... after years of doing it the complicated way on my desktop. Moments like these make me feel competent and smart. Yay.

Spending the day lazy, as every Sunday should be. Though it'd be better if I could share it with, erm, SOS. kthnx.

I shot my friend Andrea yesterday... it's been way overdue. I shot her in the studio for the first time... and I'm really nervous about ever using studio lights. Things never quite come out how I want them to. Practice. But I took a tun (or so it seemed to me...). Six sheets of 4x5, three rolls of 120 (with Sander's Rollei!), and two rolls of 35mm. I even got Andrea naked, which was sweet and I fucking can't wait to see how they turn out. Tomorrow I'll force myself to go to the lab and process the black and white... I have this great habit of just NOT developing rolls when I'm super nervous about whether they came out or not. Which, you know, is counter-productive.

But I digress.


I'm just stoked that I'm shooting again.



Oh... And retarded proud of the new layout of my blog. They may be small changes.. but I went into the HTML coding and changed that fucker by hand. That's right. I can figure out coding. *gloats a little* (even if it took me a couple hours...)

No comments: