Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Homeless

As of tomorrow I am sorrrtaaa kindaaaa homeless.
I mean, I always have my grandmother's and that IS where I hauled all my shit today.
Three car loads and a cargo van full.
Mostly all by myself.
And while this partly extremely frustrating.. It's also very empowering.
I packed, carried, lifted, struggled, sweat (a LOT)
Over and over and over and over
up stairs and down stairs and up and down and up and down..
I had help with the dressers and desk.
And by the end of it, I am exhausted.
And free.
I am fucking free.
Free free free FUCKING FREE!!

I have no home, no money, my car is falling apart, my computer is not far behind, my baby kitty Pan disappeared ( ;( ), I chopped my hair, I got rid of half my shit(uhm, again..), I have no reliable friends, zero love interest, no sex drive, no plan, no fucking obligation or expectation!

So fuck you, too!


And I love you. :)

(but not you... and sorta you... definitely not you... maybe you... but you, you, you and you? yes.)


What?


stfu.

1 comment:

Wolf189 Photography said...

Very sorry...but at least you lead an exciting bohemian life style...as long as you can survive the difficulties, you'll be fine.

Wish you lots of luck